- Q - What positions are available and how do I apply?
If you are a new applicant, click on the “Apply Now” button found on the right side of the page. This will open a new screen and will allow you to browse through our complete list of open positions. After selecting the job title that interests you, scroll to the bottom of the job description and select the “Apply Now” button. You will now be able to enter your personal information and work history into the online application. When your application is complete, you will receive an email that contains a unique username and password for future use.
If you are a returning applicant (including current colleagues) proceed by logging in with the username and password that you received the first time you applied.
- Q - What if I don’t have an email address?
An email address is required to complete the application process. If you do not have an email address, there are several providers that offer free email accounts, including: Hotmail, Google and Yahoo.
- Q - I registered with the online application system, but I can’t remember my User ID or Password. How can I retrieve this information?
Select the “Returning Applicant” option. Below the login screen you will see an option for those who have forgotten their username or password.
- Q - Can I change my username and password?
Yes. After logging into the career portal, select the “Change Password” option.
- Q - Do you accept paper applications or can I fax a copy of my resume?
All applications must be submitted through our online application process.
- Q - Where can I view the requirements for the position for which I wish to apply?
The requirements for the position are listed in the job description. After selecting the job title that interests you, the full description will appear on your screen.
- Q - How often is the job posting information updated?
The career portal is monitored daily and updated as new positions are approved and existing postings are filled.
- Q - If I wish to apply for another position in the future, do I need to complete another application?
No. Once you have completed your profile you will be able to apply for more than one position by answering a few questions. Simply login with your username and password and click on the position title to apply for the job.
- Q - What happens if my application is only partially completed?
Partial applications are considered incomplete and your information will not be reviewed. Please be sure to login and complete all sections of the application. Each section contains mandatory fields that must be populated in order to move forward.
- Q - Can I attach a resume and a cover letter to my application?
Yes. The system will allow you to attach a resume, which will pre-populate several fields within the application as a convenience; however, you will still need to manually enter the remainder of your information into the application (i.e. work history, references). You are welcome to use this feature; however it is not required.
- Q - Do I have to fill out all portions of the application if I send or upload a resume?
Yes. All sections of the application will need to be manually entered by you, with the exception of fields that are pre-populated when you upload a resume.
- Q - What types of documents/files can I upload into my online profile?
Our system will accept the following document types: Microsoft Word files (.doc), Rich Text Format (.rtf), HTML (.htm) or PDF (.pdf)
- Q - How do I know that you have received my application?
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email notification thanking you for applying.
- Q - Once my application is submitted, when can I expect to hear something and how long does the hiring process take?
You will receive an email message confirming that your application is under review. The hiring process varies with each position and manager. It is Tidewell’s goal to fill each position with the most qualified candidate as efficiently as possible.
- Q - I’m interested in a position that is not currently open. How can I be notified of future openings?
If you are a returning applicant with an established username and password, you may login and click on “Job Alerts” to set up email notifications for one or more positions that you may be interested in.
- Q - If I don't get this job, can I continue to apply for other positions?
Yes. Candidates are encouraged to apply for any position for which they believe they meet the minimum qualifications.
- Q - How can I view my application status or edit my profile?
You will be kept informed of your status via email. If you wish to edit your profile, simply login and make any necessary changes.
- Q - Who can I contact for specific questions not listed here?
If you have questions regarding your online application, please contact the Recruiting team at:
Tips from the Tidewell Recruiting Team: | Familiarize yourself with the content of your resume. | Review the job description to determine how your background applies. | Be prepared to cite examples of your key professional accomplishments or related academic work. | Read helpful information about Tidewell's culture, history, mission, etc. | View colleague testimonials posted on our website to hear and learn more about the professional opportunities at Tidewell. | Prepare a list of job-related questions that you can ask during your interview.
Share this page on social networks
Calendar of Events
There are no scheduled events today.